You’ve always dreamed of a Spain villa elopement. An intimate commitment ceremony to your soulmate at your own luxury private Spanish finca…. with an infinity pool, views of the sea and the mountains!
Here’s how you can recreate this elopement, micro wedding, vow renewal or marriage proposal on Spain’s Costa Tropical from only €2,100 (includes villa ceremony and honeymoon night + photographer + celebrant)
Recreate this Costa Tropical elopement in Spain
Whilst the prices quoted reflect an elopement for two, private Finca Yantar actually sleeps 14 in absolute luxury and can cater for larger weddings of an additional 50 guests.
The villa has been exceptionally well furnished with a minimalist look where every item tells a story, from the personally commissioned Barcelona artwork to the crafted wooden dining table from Granada’s Alpujarra mountains.
A year round destination wedding venue, this stunning Cost Tropical villa offers an Ibiza style chillout zone for sipping a chilled glass of cava to celebrate your ceremony during the warm months – and a central walk-around fireplace to cosy up together in the winter evenings.
The owners of Finca Yantar are chefs!
Having had a bakery in the family for generations, Borja and Clara share a passion for baking and sourcing local produce to create your perfect wedding menu.
Whilst the villa boasts a well equipped kitchen for self catering, the couple offer to cater for you during your stay – and we advise you take full advantage of your own private chefs to quite literally cater for your every need!
Your dream villa elopement ceremony in Spain
Elopements and micro ceremonies can be situated on the wooden decking of the chillout zone with the sparkling Mediterranean view as a backdrop as you say your vows.
Larger weddings can take advantage of the beautiful lawned gardens with views to the dramatic Spanish mountains.
The best of both worlds!
Awarded Best European Celebrant, you are in good hands with wedding officiant Debbie Skyrme from Celebrant Spain who will craft your very own personal ceremony to say your words of commitment in a way that reflects your relationship, your beliefs and your personalities.
The ceremony in our video shows a Spanish arras coin ceremony which is symbolic of a special promise.
This couple also had a sand ceremony where they poured sand of two different colours into a glass vessel. As the grains of coloured sand can no longer be separated, so the couple can no longer be separated – a unity of backgrounds, influences, cultures and experiences.
Whilst the villa offers basic decoration for your ceremony, we recommend chatting with floral artist Ana Mena who can interpret your wedding vision and make it a reality.
And for a totally stress free wedding Finca Yantar recommends handing over all of the organisational details to lovely bilingual wedding planner Tatiana Llevenes
Elopement photos that save every detail
The thing about an elopement is – there are no guests!!!!
That it is why it is so important to choose the right photographer to capture every moment of preparation, every special look during your ceremony, every smile, every happy tear, every emotion, every golden ray as the sun sets over the horizon.
When you return home, photos and video will be your way of sharing your special day with everyone who loves you – and they will love you for it.
Michal Carbol is recommended by Finca Yantar for his wedding and elopement photography experience, the way he works with the glorious Andalucian light – and because he is a really nice person!
How to recreate this coastal villa elopement
Spain villa elopement venue from €800
- Venue is Finca Yantar in Motril on the Costa Tropical of Granada
- Venue price from €800 for one night’s villa rental in low season.
- Price includes a grazing table for two people of locally sourced produce and homemade bread from the villa’s own wood oven.
A bottle of champagne. Private chef for two hours. Private waiter for two hours.
- Venue booking here Contacto – Finca Yantar
- Venue email email@example.com
- Venue enquiries +34683346898
Spain villa elopement photographer from €850
- Photographer is Michal Carbol Photography
- Photographer prices from €850
• half day coverage up to 4 hours• 150 digital and edited pictures in high resolution• wooden presentation box with 20 printed pictures in format 13×18 cm• pen drive and shareable online gallery
- Photographer email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photographer enquiries +34693221912
- Videography prices on request
Spain villa elopement celebrant from €450
- Celebrant is Debbie Skyrme at Celebrant Spain
- Celebrant 2022 prices €450 for a traditional ceremony and €650 for a bespoke ceremony
- Celebrant email email@example.com
- Celebrant enquiries +34698691582
Spain villa elopement wedding planner from €500
- Elopement planner is Llevenes Events
- Elopement planning prices from €500
- Elopement planner email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elopement planner enquiries: +34658882047
Spain villa elopement florist from €120
- Florist is Ana Mena Arte Floral
- Florist prices from €120 for bridal bouquet with seasonal flowers
- Florist email: email@example.com
- Florist enquiries: +34655455477
Spain villa elopement wedding dress from €1,300
- Wedding dressmaker and accessories is Teressa Ninu
- Wedding dress “Eclipse” prices from approx €1300
- Wedding dress email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wedding dress enquiries landline +34951284592
Spain villa elopement makeup from €50
- Wedding makeup artist is Ecaterina
- Wedding elopement makeup inc trial €50
- Wedding makeup email email@example.com
- Wedding makeup enquiries +34692698835
(c) Debbie Skyrme December 2022
This content was authored by Debbie Skyrme and originally published on https://celebrantspain.es/blog/
Unauthorised publishing of the text or image content in part or in full is strictly forbidden.